Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Book Review: Just Ella

Another great book I've just read, "Just Ella" by Annette K. Larsen.

I completely fell in love with this book and I couldn't put it down and know I will re-read it many times. I admit that I cried many times through the book. I found myself wrapped up in the romance. The content is perfectly clean, the female characters are strong, and the morals and values teach wonderful lessons. It is a good wholesome book which is so hard to find. I loved Ella, what a courageous woman to go after what she wants in life, even though traditions and restrictions prevented her from what she wanted and needed to feel happy and useful. She had the courage to live a meaningful life and grasp the happiness she could find there. I highly recommend this book for teens as well as women.

If you enjoy books from Sarah Eden or Julianne Donaldson, you will love this book too!

I purchased a Kindle book for only $4.99 (or you could purchase the book from Amazon for $9.86) which is worth the price when you find a great book. You can purchase it here from Amazon: 

A Proper Romance
Ariella was only looking for a distraction, something to break up the monotony of palace life. What she found was a young man willing to overlook her title and show her a new and vibrant way of life. But when her growing feelings for Gavin spiral out of control and clash with the expectations of her station, she will discover that the consequences of her curiosity are far more severe than she’d imagined.
I watched in helpless horror as two guards hauled Gavin to his feet and dragged him from the room. My voice was frozen, unable to protest as another guard took hold of my arm, leading me upstairs. From the confines of my room, I stared into the darkness beyond my window, hoping to catch one more glimpse of Gavin. He was gone, and I wondered if he would have been better off if he had never met me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin