Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easter House

 My house is decorated for Easter. My trees are getting so big that I'm having a really hard time reaching the top - even with a ladder. Plus, I am going to buy more eggs this year - because I'm starting to run out before covering as much of the tree as possible. 
 I love the spring feel of the egg colors on the trees.
 It makes me happy to enjoy each holiday by decorating my home. My neighbors love it too.
I love spring. I had energy to work in my yard on Friday - I even trimmed and mowed my yard. I love being outside and working in the yard in spring weather. 

I have a few flowers in my flower beds and more on the way. I love watching everything come to life.


 I always love my bleeding heart plants in the spring. The heart shape of the flowers make me happy.
Primrose!

Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I cannot wait to see everything in a few weeks!

Valerie said...

I don't have spring decorations inside or outside my house so yours looks so happy!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

So cute! I haven't seen a tree decorated like that! I love it.
I wish the weather here were a bit nicer. I'm anxious to get out in the dirt.

How are Jason and Brady doing? I've been missing your posts.

Zoey said...

Your decorations are always SO cute! Love them and can't wait to see them in person!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin