Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July Decorations

Happy 4th of July. My house is all decked out to celebrate the birth of this great nation!
This is our land patriotic house, a star Uncle Sam and a funky wooden girl on top of a flag sit the top of my piano.
One of my favorite things is switching my decorations around for each holiday. 
I love my metal Statue of Liberty and Uncle Sam. 
The 9/11 statue is a great reminder of all who serve us daily and sometimes lose their lives in the process.
My coffee table. 
Every year when I pull out this funky looking Uncle Sam that sits on my couch - it makes me laugh. He's very unique. 
My Uncle Sam on my porch with the rose and flag boarder around my front door.
The fun plaques I've found through the years hanging around the front door.
I love the cute Uncle Sam wind sock I found a couple of years ago.
My 4th of July house adorned with a few American Flags swaying in the breeze. 

I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin