Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Brady's Christmas Tree 2014

Brady received his Christmas tree and packages in the mail today. He sent me the picture above to show me how fun it is all set up. I ordered the 4 1/2 foot tree off of Amazon, and am glad to see how cute it is without additional decorations.

He loves having a Christmas tree, which really makes me happy. He's never wanted one before, but since we are spending Christmas with him this year I insisted that he needed one.

I can't wait until Christmas day when we arrive. It's going to be a grand Christmas with all my children. It's been a few years since that has happened. I cherish those moments when we can all be together with all our busy schedules and the different States we live in. 

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I really hope it's wonderful. I'm sure you'll make new memories together. Merry Christmas (almost).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin