Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Blog Books

The last couple of years, I have been lagging behind on ordering my Blog Books. Finally I decided to get caught up and get them ordered. Yea!

Currently I have blog books from 2008 through 2014. 

That is 8 years of journals and scrapbooks! Best of all it was easy because all the information is on my blog. I absolutely love the memories my blog has given me, that is why I blog.

I need to get back to being consistent on my blogging. I've really procrastinated and haven't been very good at keeping it up to date. My goal for 2015 is to do a little better. My life isn't as fast paced now that I don't have children living here, but I still do quite a bit that I need to blog and preserve those memories. 
Here are the blog books I now have on hand!! It makes me so happy!

 The past few years I have opted for solid black books. I like how it looks on my book case better then all the different colors I started out with. 
I love my blog books and I love blogging for 8 years! Great memories captured! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin